This is a fast-paced and challenging role, which for the right person will provide a platform on which to achieve, develop, and grow alongside an incredible team, in an environment where ideas are turned into reality every day.
They are looking for a dynamic Senior Network Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer with a background in networking and systems to join their engineering team. You will be a passionate individual who has the ability to change others' way of thinking. You will also have strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills, with strategic knowledge and a flexible approach to work.
You must be able to own and coordinate a high number of projects at the same time; so excellent time management, prioritisation, and the ability to remain calm and objective under pressure are essential.
A strong background in networking with experience in:
- Arista EOS (or Cisco IOS)
- Switching and routing (specifically BGP and OSPF)
- Dealing with peering agreements and carriers
- SDN (preferred)
- A strong Linux and systems background with most of the following:
- Docker (and preferably Swarm or K8s)
- Ansible (or similar)
- Git and building CI/CD pipelines
- Nginx, MySQL/Galera, Elastic Search
- datacentre travel and duties
- Google Cloud or AWS experience (preferred but not required)
Salary range is dependent on skillset and experience.
- Based in Bristol, Birmingham and remote working
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Pensions scheme
- Free home broadband
- Cycle to work, stocked kitchen, car washing and more!
- Professional development and career progression
Head office in Bristol, Development Hub in Birmingham, remote working.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'