Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 shops and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
For our Watford based team we are looking for a Senior Network Engineet to provide forward thinking and set strategies for a Global Enterprise on new and current network technologies in both voice and data network spaces.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for providing solution recommendations, testing/evaluation and deployment of new network technologies. He/She will contribute to, and maintain the Enterprise Network Roadmap, collect and submit budgetary data for annual and long range capital and expense planning, works closely with other Senior Network Engineers, partner with Enterprise Architecture, Network Operations and other areas of IT to deliver high performing and resilient networks.
Responsibilities for this role will inculde:
· Contribution and provision or architectural direction for all things network.
· Support for the most complex network support activities including off-shift support.
· Design and performance of Network Engineering/Administration maintenance tasks and analysis of processes for improvement.
· Performance of complex network changes and implementations as well as leading teams in moderately to highly complex network designs, change, maintenance, and implementation projects.
· Collaboration with other IT areas to identify network relationships and functional requirements.
· Expert technical knowledge of network technologies.
· Strong leadership experience.
· Extensive knowledge and experience with network such as IP Routing and Switching, Routing Protocols, WAN, Packet Analysis, Firewall, Load Balancing, Web Proxy, IP Telephony, Capacity Planning, IT Tools and other relevant technologies.
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI compliance requirements.
· Ability to design and implement high availability solutions.
· Understanding of and ability to communicate network software licensing knowledge.
· Ability to design and implement disaster recovery solutions and/or highly available redundant networks.
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'