Salary: £55,000 + Relocation Assistance + Bonus + Healthcare
Our client is an innovative technology company looking to drive the future of the online gaming.
The leaders of the business have a wealth of experience in the online gaming industry and really understand the challenges their clients face. They have the knowledge, tools and technology to help drive their clients forward.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer, who will design, implement and ship web application code as part of a team of expert sports betting software engineers. They will tackle the web frontend aspects of implementing a high-throughput, scalable, highly available service oriented architecture and be will be passionate about technology and contribute to the company’s continually evolving technical roadmap.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Documentation and Ticket Handling using Ticketing System.
- Daily end-user support in relation to Networks/CDN/DNS issues (Service Requests)
- High Level Network Planning, Design and Implementation.
- Core Switches and Core Routers Configuration and Administration.
- Firewall and VPN Technologies Configuration and Administration.
- CDN/DNS Technologies support and configuration.
- General Network Monitoring for availability and performance.
- Tier-3 Support for Network troubleshooting issues, escalation to 3rd-Party if required.
- Bandwidth usage review and recommendations (Capacity Management).
- Work on a 24/7 Environment with full collaboration with the Teams.
- Production Changes implementation following Change Management Processes.
- Network Incidents resolution and Reports.
- Pro-active optimization of the Network implementation (mostly WAN performance).
- Automation and promotion of Self-Healing Systems (Incidents avoidance)
- Work with 3rd-Parties Support and ISP International Providers when required.
- Provide Training when required to different Teams (including Documentation).
- Provide On-Shift/On-Call Services according to scheduled and agreed Rotation.
- Load Balancer Configuration and Administration (preferably but not required).
This successful candidate will need the following:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering
- (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- CCNP/CCIE Certified or equivalent Routing Certification.
- ISP/WAN profile with extensive experience.
- It has at least more than 7 years’ experience managing Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
- It has at least more than 7 years’ experience configuring and maintaining WAN Services.
- Advance knowledge on LAN and proficient on WAN Technologies.
- Advance knowledgeable in Routing Protocols (OSPF, GRE, BGP and alike)
- Proficient and understanding of Network Designs.
- Required language(s): English
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment where tasks and priorities may rapidly change.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gibraltar or close around.
- Preferably 10 years Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Networking.
- Excellent Troubleshooter and proficient with Monitoring Tools.
- Preferred but not required CCNP Security Certification.
- Willing to work on 24/7 shifting schedule, regardless on weekends and holidays (with 2 rest days)
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Online Gaming
- Software Engineers
- Routing Protocols
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job