My client is a UK Leading IT Consultancy who predominately focus their services within Network Design & Implementation and the provision of Project & Programme Management services. They require NSX focused Network Engineer to join their team for an initial three-month period. They are offering a wide variety of opportunities to work within challenging and exciting environments.
- Design and implement project solutions
- Provide consultancy on networks, security and network virtualization
- NSX deployment across various datacentres
- Design and implementation of key service upgrades
- Firewall estate upgrade
Desired Technical Skills:
- F5/Brocade Load Balancers
- Palo Alto/Cisco firewalls
Training, Support & Investment of your technical competencies is fully supported. You’ll be working with likeminded individuals and no day will be the same, so if you would like to learn more please don’t hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job