Senior Network Engineer - Liverpool - up to £50,000
Are you a talented Network Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity and your step up to Senior Network Engineer.
Are you keen to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
- Designing system configuration
- Directing system installation
- Defining, documenting and enforcing system standards;
- Design and implementation of new solutions
- Improving resilience of the current environment
- Monitoring performance
- Troubleshooting network problems and outages
- Scheduling upgrades
- Collaborating with network architects on network optimisation
- Cisco, Dell, Huawei switches (CLI, VLANs)
- Cisco, Huawei routing (OSPF, BGP)
- Security (Cisco, Sonicwall firewall configuration)
- Windows Server
- Network configuration
- Team work
- When you first join, the working hours are 9am - 5pm, but then shifts patterns will be arranged between the team, to cover the open times: 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm
- Laid back
- Fast Paced
- Training & Development
- Certifications paid for by the company, when the job role requires it.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers Management etc.).
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps and SharePoint)
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'