Lead / Senior Network Architect / Presales Consultant(Cisco)
We are looking for a highly skilled senior / lead network architect / presales consultant to join an award winning and expanding organisation based in Leeds. Working on cutting edge technologies, designing and architecting enterprise networks and creating risilient solutions based around the customer requirements.
The role is a mix of Network Design/Architecture and Technical Presales - consulting with customers to understand their requirements, preparing technical proposals and tenders and turning the customer needs in to robust solutions. Your experience should ideally include:
- Cisco certfiied to CCIE Level (open to candidates with a similar level of knowledge and experience)
- Cisco ASA, ISE, Firepower, IPSec
- Nexus / Catalyst Switches
- Knowledge of a wide range of routing protocols including BGP and MPLS
- Excellent client facing skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ideally you will have experience working for an IT Solutions provider or come from a Telecoms or ISP environment.
- Any of the following would be highly beneficial: CCNP/CCDA/CCDP/CCIE
Driving license is essential for this role as there will be the requirement to visit customers on site at times.
If you are looking for a rapidly expanding and market leading business with a great reputation for delivering outstanding quality of work, please apply today for a quick turnaround.
- Network Security
- Network Architect
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'