Would you like to join a market leading NetSuite practice (Technology and Management Consulting) within a leading Top 10 firm?
Do you have a project management/ accounting qualification or a NetSuite ERP Consultant certification?
Would you like to work primarily on NetSuite implementation projects with exposure to clients ranging from regional businesses to FTSE100 businesses and the public sector?
As a Senior Netsuite Management Consultant, desirable candidates will have in summary:
- Experience of managing teams of functional NetSuite consultants, including both client and internal resources;
- 5 + years ERP implementations experience;
- 2 + years NetSuite implementations experience;
- Full understanding of an ERP implementation project life cycle;
- Experience of working in a consulting environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in developing our NetSuite practice within Technology and Management Consulting, and to gain valuable cloud ERP and practice management skills.
An attractive 'total reward’ package on offer including a competitive salary, flexi-benefits and progression.
- Project Management
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'