Candidates should have experience on working on back end and front end applications and have a track record of developing and consuming Web services & APIs into front end applications.
- Responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of web-based applications and services
- Analyse, design and develop business applications using a range of technologies
- Design and implement software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use that will allow customer to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment whilst having the ability to work on projects alone
- Adhere to all software quality standards provided
We are looking for a candidate to diversify the skills of an existing team in order to deliver a number of new products.
You should be eager to take on new challenges and be willing to embrace responsibility to progress your career. An interest in future management career progression is encouraged.
You will gain exposure to full project life-cycle and will be working on multiple projects at the same time.
All projects are client facing and therefore a professional approach and an ability to understand user applications of the web projects is vital to your success within the team. We are looking for a passionate developer with excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities in a very exciting role.
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 subject to experience
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Web Programmer, Web Application Developer,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job