Job Title - Senior .NET Software Developer
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
We require a Senior Developer to work within a small team, enhancing and supporting our e-commerce website. As Senior Developer, you will mentor less experienced members of the team, helping them to improve their skills and encourage good development methodologies whilst promoting a collaborative environment.
You will also be required to enhance and improve our business-critical CMS and other in-house written applications, as well as providing support to other departments within the business.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
* Work in a fast-paced environment for a television home shopping company.
* Demonstrable experience working as a technical lead.
* Develop and implement new software applications, either individually or as a team.
* Maintain existing applications, refactoring and making improvements where necessary to enhance the functionality.
* Collaborate with all other departments within the organization, providing solutions to their requirements in a timely manner.
* Ability to multi-task between different ongoing projects, meeting tight deadlines.
* Strong planning and organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to discuss technical details with less technical colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have Experience In:
* OOP design principles.
* Database design and development using MS SQL Server and T-SQL.
* Entity Framework.
* Agile methodologies.
* Git (preferably GitLab)
* Angular, TypeScript, SASS, jQuery.
* Writing unit tests.
* Xamarin, iOS and/or Android app development.
* Source Control, DevOps, Jenkins and continuous integration.
The candidate will be required to provide some out-of-hours support on a rotational or emergency basis.
Please contact myself if you would like to move forward on this role.
- Software Developer
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'