Xact Placements have a very exciting Software Developer position where you will be a key player in scoping the future of the Software Development team. Our client is in the Financial Services industry and are rapidly expanding. The Development team is relatively new which is great if you are motivated by a position where you can really make your mark can actively contribute towards shaping the team and working on greenfield projects. We are looking for passionate Developers who are looking for an opportunity where they will be more than just another cog in the company and are excited by career advancement.
As a Senior Software Developer you will use your experience developing commercial software as part of a team to develop and support bespoke solutions for the Financial Services sector.
You’ll be confident taking projects through the development lifecycle following current best practices, design patterns and methodologies. You’ll collaborate within a team of enthusiastic, talented, hard-working developers and be able to effectively communicate with the wider business and 3rd party suppliers. You’ll be organised and accustomed to working in an agile development environment.
- Development of new projects based off business requirements
- Development of bespoke systems
- Sharing new technology and techniques with the IT team
- New development projects
- Developing Workflow Systems
- API integration with third parties
We have a range of positions available for both Back-End and Full-Stack!
- C# 4.5 or above
- Rest API , Web API
- MS SQL 2008 or above
- .Net Core
- TDD & Unit Testing (preference MS Test or NUnit)
- Entity Framework (Happy to consider other frameworks)
- HTML, CSS
- Git, SVN
- Building Rest API’s from scratch
- Mobile Development
Salary: £40,000 - £46,000 plus 10% bonus (paid monthly)
Great Benefits Package
- Financial Advice
- Death in Service Cover
- Option to buy & sell holiday days
- Monthly Bonuses up to 10% based in company performance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'