Senior .NET Developer
£50,000-£65,000 + benefits
I am currently working with a globally leading client based in London who has the need for a talented, multi-skilled, Lead .NET Developer to join their friendly and lively team on a permanent basis. This role will provide you with excellent opportunities to build on your existing skills and to have the key responsibility and involvement within the entire development lifecycle.
As the Senior Developer you will be a highly technical individual needing a strong understanding of web concepts and protocols, requiring hands-on experience of a broad range of web technologies and tools working on multiple platforms. The Senior Developer will have the capability to communicate effectively with cross discipline teams including infrastructure and architects to deliver the best possible development solutions.
Having the following skills would be perfect for this role:
- Experience developing enterprise scale applications with C#
- Solid ASP.NET MVC, CSS and HTML experience
- Good coding experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- SQL Server experience ideal
Some of the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Develoing cutting edge solutions providing business benefits across multiple technologies including C# ASP.Net, MVC, SQL and SharePoint Online
- Translating business requirements and user needs into measurable improvement through technology
- Solving problems through smart technology solutions, identify quick wins, delivery proof of concepts, prove value and deliver quickly to a high quality
Are you a driven and talented individual who is looking for a role where you can truly get stuck in and hands on with development? If so, then please register your interest today to be added to my growing shortlist with interview slots available. To do this, please call my direct line on or send your CV over to to find out more today!
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
- West Midlands
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- SharePoint 2013
- .NET Developer
- SharePoint Online
- Full Stack Developer