Senior .Net Developer required on a permanent basis for a leading digital company in Gloucester.
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucester
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
- C# and VB . NET
- SQL Server, SQL statements (T-SQL) and SQL reporting (SSRS)
- Previous work experience in software as a Developer
- Designs user interfaces that are easy to understand and to use
- Visual Studio
- WCF & Web services inc. JSON and Restful
- Assist client with definition of requirements to meet business objectives
- Produce technical specifications and/or proposals including Identifying the most efficient approach using Outreach and other products offered as part of Toplevel solutions such as SQL Server Reporting Services and WordPress
- Design and configure Outreach to create solutions to meet specific customer needs
- Design, code and test new features or changes to Outreach itself
- Take part in code and design reviews of own and other team members work
- Track down and fix bugs reported in released software as and when required.
- Provide technical support if required (generally to customer service team)
- Installation and setup of environments
- Monitor customer feedback to create suggestions for new products/new features.
About the role:
The role is to implement solutions for customers. This involves the entire project lifecycle from initial engagement with the customer through to delivery, although the emphasis of this role is on development.
They’re a software house with a varied and interesting customer base, so every project is different. This role requires an individual with a good blend of technical and communications skills. The technical skills to develop solutions on time and within budget are essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job