SENIOR SALES NEGOTIATOR - ESTATE AGENT- WATFORD - UP TO £20K BASIC DOE + £40K OTE DOE
Our client is a leading Independent Estate Agent in Watford. They are looking to employ only the very best people!
Are you a Senior Sales Negotiator who is enthusiastic and driven and wants to be recognised for their hard work?
Our client will offer training, a clear career path and an unrivalled commission scheme for top performers. As well as a friendly environment to work in with a successful name above the door, which continues to supply new business on a daily basis.
BASIC SALARY UP TO £20k DOE + UP TO £40K OTE DOE
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Smartly presented
- Local to the area
- An Estate Agent who loves selling
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A proven track record in Residential Sales
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Good telephone manner
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will also involve:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Generating new business
To be considered for this role you must have a full driving licence.
OUR CLIENT IS SHORT-LISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont careers Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job