Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior National Account Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of annual sales, margin and distribution objectives working within a defined account portfolio and produce account plans with clear and measurable objectives.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
• Develop and implement range plans ensuring that the brands maintain high omni-channel visibility
• Develop and implement promotional plans ensuring that the products maintain a high sales profile throughout the key promotional selling periods
• Undertake a 12-month rolling sales forecast monthly and monitor the performance daily against the current months sales plan
• Understand the business and trading strategy of each customer within the account portfolio and tailor the offer accordingly to maximise distribution
• Develop and maintain high relationships with all customers and contacts within the account portfolio
• Work with Logistics, Marketing and Customer Service functions to ensure that customer service is maximised
• In line with Head of UK Sales, implement trading terms and manage the retro, rebate and commissions budget set for each account
• Ensure full communication within the business and the accounts through regular business review meetings, contact reports, sales analysis and category management skills
• Keep abreast of industry trends and competitor activity
• Executive experience at a senior level of selling fast moving consumer goods or durable products to major National Account retail customers
• Thorough understanding of all relevant retail channels and technique, category management and trade marketing
• Management and motivation skills of an extremely high level
• Highly numerate and analytical and able to use numbers effectively both internally in managing the business and externally in negotiating
• Excellent PC skills.
• Presentation and interpersonal skills of the highest standards
• Ability to adapt to an environment where there are few people working in a close-knit team, where sometimes resources are scarce and where a hands-on approach to the business is a pre-requisite for success
• Potential to grow within the job and, as the business grows further, to take on added responsibilities.
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'