Looking to join an FMCG business who are investing? A food manufacturer with strong heritage, a rich product portfolio and a growth agenda which is very much desired?
You will find:
- Autonomy, the ability to make decisions quickly on top of business growth and investment
- A stable team which comes with longevity, passion to make a difference and the ambition to challenge the status quo
Signature Career Management are partnered with a widely recognised food manufacturer who have a fantastic operation and strong heritage. PL led but with some key brands, they have an interesting dynamic and a team of individuals who relish a challenge! Sound like something you’d be interested in being a part of?
This position will see you undertake a split week between operating on site and visiting the customer, with some home working. You MUST live in the south of the UK and be flexible to travel between customer and site. Candidates will be ideally situated close to M3/M4 corridor.
- The primary driver for the business strategy and relationship with a key Top 4 Grocery Retailer
- Total P&L and customer relationship accountability, as well as budget delivery
- Work effectively with production, technical and NPD to deliver best in class customer service and quality product delivery to customers
- Part of the Senior Leadership Team, taking the site lead commercially working hand in hand with the GM and wider group commercial team
- Commercial FMCG experience gained with Top 4 Grocery retail – Tesco being a significant advantage
- Experience of private label and chilled foods
- Experience working hand in hand with the NPD team as well as Technical and Production
- Highly commercial, analytical, customer led
- Proven ability to build long term relationships and sustainable partnerships
- A strong influencer, with the gravitas to take the commercial lead
- A self-starter, passionate to deliver, someone who will go the extra mile
- A desire to progress into a wider and a more senior role with pace
- Hungry and ambitious to deliver and advance not only the business but your own career
- Flexible to travel to other sites in the UK and a Southern based Top 4 retailer
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.