An opportunity has become available for a Senior National Account Manager, with epay Ltd, one of the UK’s leading electronic payment solutions provider. epay Ltd connects large retailers and partners together in over 35 countries ranging from independent retailers, to high profile, recognised brands.
The Senior National Account Manager will be responsible for managing strategic Customer Accounts, whilst maximising all opportunities for sales within their accounts. You will build and maintain strong relationships with our Key Accounts within the National Retail Team, whilst increasing sales and profitability.
- Meet company sales revenue and profit targets in designated retail accounts
- Implement rolling 6 and 12 months account plans that manages strategic, operational and tactical issues within key accounts to ensure business objectives are delivered
- To be responsible for delivering new business in line with all set budgets
- To act as a gateway between customer account and the epay business, representing the interests of epay within the account, and the account within the business
- To develop and manage relationships with key customer account personnel, that are involved in functions related to epay’s ongoing and future potential business
- To be responsible for the negotiation of the commercial terms within the accounts
- To produce written reports on a weekly and ad hoc basis as required
- To hold regular review meetings with customers to analyse the business results, resolve any outstanding issues, and to plan the delivery of forthcoming quarterly/annual targets
- Responsibility/support for the presentation and introduction of all new sales propositions, products, procedures and processes within customer accounts
- Assist credit management in managing and collecting outstanding amounts by customers if applicable
- Identify and develop new product opportunities to help drive forward company business objectives
- To work with designated customer accounts on marketing, point of sales materials and promotions to enhance the category
- To ensure contract compliance is achieved with all designated retail accounts both internally and externally.
- Experience in working with Tier 1 National Retail from a Gaming, Electronic Payments / Mobile, or a related industry
- Minimum 3 years sales and business experience in a related market discipline with major multiples covering all aspects of account management
- Experience of negotiating and reviewing contracts and with large commercial organisations.
- Understanding of the different types of contractual issues e.g. commercial, financial, legal, operational
- Experience of working with an in-house legal team
- Demonstrable ability to interpret technology and market trends.
- Ability to understand the business and reflect this in high quality business reporting and analysis
- Ability to articulate and present ideas, exceptionally self motivated and directed.
I feel you hold the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Account Manager
- Customer Accounts