Senior National Account Manager - Impulse
- Our client is a category leading drinks supplier
- Very well established in the UK from both an On and Off Trade perspective and currently in double digit growth.
- There has never been a better time to join this fashionable global market leader!
- As Senior National Account Manager, you will take full P&L responsibility for a £multi-million account portfolio.
- You will deliver growth targets that are driven by business plans relevant to your customers & the company’s priorities
- You will be responsible for at least one direct report
- In an everchanging drinks category, this role is crucial in their continued commercial performance
- You will forecast, drive growth & track development of all relevant accounts making timely business decisions
- Proven experience within an FMCG or retail environment.
- Evidence of writing and delivering a Joint Business Plan
- Leadership experience preferably but not necessity.
- Proven account management & P&L accountability.
Benefits & details:
- 10% Bonus, Car allowance, Health, + Pension
- Home Based
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/15660/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
- National Accounts
- P&L Responsibility
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'