Our client, a progressive music production company, is looking for a Senior Music Consultant to join their passionate and lively team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will involve developing and maintaining an extensive portfolio of clients throughout the media industry, maximising the company’s catalogue usage, as well as contributing new and creative ideas to drive the company forward.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience as a music consultant within the library music sector
- A proven successful track record in new business generation, field sales, account management and sales target achievement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage a busy schedule effectively
- A comprehensive knowledge of the current MCPS PRS rate card
- Flexibility working outside office hours to attend events domestically and internationally when required
- A significant network of business relationships in TV, film and broadcasting industries both within the UK and preferably also in Europe
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively identify new music usage trends and business opportunities
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact us directly.
(The Music Market/Arts and Media Ltd is a recruitment agency)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job