Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Senior MSK Physiotherapist
MSK Outpatient Physiotherapy
Due to increased demand, we are expanding our Physiotherapy service and are currently looking for 6 Senior MSK Physiotherapists to work across our 6 central London Bupa Health Centres and a number of our on-site corporate clinics. Our 6 Health Centres are:
- Austin Frairs
- Chancery Lane
- Canary Wharf
- Kings Cross
- West End
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years clinical experience (majority MSK) and must be registered with the HCPC. Excellent customer service skills are essential, as well as a passion to deliver high levels of effective evidence based care. The role will mainly involve providing Physiotherapy assessment and treatment to customers but will also involve working closely with Centre Managers and Physiotherapy Leads to engage the local public, corporate and healthcare community.
In return, we have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- One of our core principles is that people love working for us, so your continuous development is hugely important to us. We believe in evidence based, patient centred care, which can only be achieved if we invest in you. We offer in house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses and the annual Bupa National Physiotherapy Conference
- We contribute to HCPC fees for all of our employed Physiotherapists, and cover CSP and AACP fees for all employed Physiotherapists who perform acupuncture.
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Bupa Health insurance paid for yourself by Bupa (you just pay the tax)
- Discounts on Bupa Dental insurance, Health assessments and gym membership
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit our website or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job