Senior MRI Radiographer
Do you want to a change to a Leading Private Healthcare Provider in the Milton Keynes Area?
TTM Healthcare is looking for an experienced MRI Radiographer interested in joining a leading healthcare provider in Milton Keynes.
They hold a Gold Investors in People accreditation, are known for ongoing support they provide to their employees, clear career path and best-in-class training and development.
You will be expected to undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. You will be providing expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
This is a Full Time Permanent Role
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC registration)
- Fully Trained in MRI
- Competent use of imaging equipment
- Proven safety awareness skills utilising imaging equipment
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary up to 38K
- Annual Salary review in line with your appraisal
- Car Allowances/Company cars (for mobile roles)
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover – 3 x basic salary
- Personal pension scheme – where the Company will contribute 5% of your basic salary, providing that you also contribute at least 2.5% of your basic salary to the scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
For more information please contact Roisin Sheehan on or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job