Location: South West of England (mobile - see advert)
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
InHealth sees more than 3 million patients each year and diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services that we provide. Our fleet of mobile solutions offers advanced diagnostic capabilities in the community within easy reach of patients.
We are looking for a Senior MRI Radiographer to join our mobiles division in the South West of England. As this is a mobile role covering a number of locations across the South West, the successful applicant will be eligible for a company car or car allowance. We have mobile contracts in Dorset, Devon, Somerset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire so we can consider candidates nearby to any of these counties.
Our Radiographers work 12-hour shifts as most of our sites operate from 7:30am to 8pm or similar. For this post we can consider either full or part-time applications, so it's up to you if you would like to do 1,2 or 3 long shifts across a rota from Monday to Sunday.
What are the key responsibilities of the Radiographer’s role?
- Carry out magnetic resonance imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice)
- Provide a great experience for patients attending for MRI scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
- Respect and work within patient’s and service users’ customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
- Perform triage functions of referrals, as required
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
- Complete competency assessments
- Assist placement students and other colleagues in the achievement of their learning outcomes
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Previous experience of complex MRI scanning
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC)
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work across 7 days (Mon-Sun)
- Holder of a valid UK driving licence
What’s in it for you?
A highly competitive salary is a given, topped a generous flexible benefits package, including private medical insurance and 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays). We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.
InHealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'