Senior Motor Claims Handler
Up to £30,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client, a highly regarded insurance organisation based in Milton Keynes, is currently looking for a Senior Motor Claims Handler.
- Processing work chronologically and/or in order of priority, as well as helping out other Claims Handlers to ensure that this is achieved, when necessary.
- Dealing with all aspects of claims handling, including letter writing, telephone contact, diary management, valuation, negotiation and settlement of the following types of claim / loss:
- Loss or damage to property
- Moderate injury
- Fatal claims of minor complexity
- Intermediate heads of claim
- Advanced liability Issues
- Acting as a key referral point to less experienced claims staff.
- Acting within set handling authorities as defined by the Claims Authorities Matrix.
- Experience gained within motor claims is essential.
- The successful candidate will also need one of the following qualifications as a minimum: Certificates of Higher Education; CII Level 4 Diploma; NVQ Level 4 or ILM4 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring or Management.
The closing date for CV submissions to this client is Wednesday 10th January 2018. Please ensure that any applications have been made before this date.