The experience we need.
- An experienced motion graphics designer with bundles of experience in an agency environment (or similar)
- A master story teller through film, motion graphics and animation
- An expert in Adobe After Effects, Premier and Flash using Photoshop and Illustrator to create motion work that’s brave, fun, weird, sexy and sometimes a bit mad – to continue to attract the work that the agency likes to be asked to do!
- Experience in animation packages and C4D would be a nice to have too
- A showreel/portfolio to back this up!
The Senior Motion Graphics Designer will help push the agency, and their motion offering forward. They already do motion graphics work for global brands as part of their wider branding agency offering, but this is an opportunity for you to take it to the next level and grow and shape that capability within the studio whilst also getting the opportunity to work on award-winning creative projects for some of the biggest and best brands around.
As well as client work, you'll also get to create film and animated assets that promote the agency's own employer brand and studio culture to the wider world & cultivate a leading reputation
You'll collaborate with others in the design team to art direct and oversee their external production partners.
And you may, on occasion, be required to attend external meetings within the UK and abroad so you must have and maintain a valid passport and a relatively(!) clean driving licence.
One of the best branding agencies in the country, famous for their creativity. Their clients are a mix of global brands and hidden gems and they have so many awards that it's almost becoming a bit of a hazard around their ping pong table! The team is amazing, they treat their people really well, and from a creative perspective, this is the pinnacle.
What you’ll get in return.
- A highly competitive salary depending on experience - please enquire as they will pay the right money for the right person!
- Lots of nice perks, some financial and some not
- An empowering environment which breeds creativity and promotes ambitious people whilst maintaining high levels of fun and a sociable atmosphere
- The chance to join an agency at a key stage in their journey, and to be instrumental in helping their growth, with the rewards to earned that come with this.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.