At Saffron, we believe that everyone should feel comfortable to manage their finances with an unmatched understanding how to achieve money happiness. Delivering financial wellbeing for life. We are committed to make a sustainable impact to the local communities in which we operate.
Our culture is reflected in our values, our aspiration to be brave and curious working with agility and drive. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive Society that promotes a sense of belonging by encouraging our people to bring their full selves to work every day. We are dedicated to providing a safe environment where individuality is celebrated.
Overview of the Role
We have a unique opportunity for an influential People Manager to lead our back office function to support the whole customer mortgage journey from application to completion and deliver a service that stands out. A key part of the role is to ensure high standards are maintained along with meeting all customer related KPI’s within regulatory requirements and compliance timeframes.
Our successful Mortgage Manager will need to have outstanding people management skills. The primary focus of this role is to lead, inspire and motivate a team while ensuring engagement, productivity and customer satisfaction is high on the agenda.
- Management of team performance through effective performance management to achieve highest possible standards.
- Improve the customer journey by achieving excellent feedback from mortgage applicants, brokers and solicitors, as well as internal key stakeholders.
- Reporting, monitoring and delivering on key reports and MI.
- Write and update all processes to allow for seamless training and guidance.
- Accountable for supporting the team through complex cases and ensuring good outcomes at all times.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships across the Society to support the entire customer journey.
- Motivate, develop and coach direct reports to achieve highest possible performance standards.
- Identify and act on training and development needs.
- Creating and communicate clear objectives and standards for all direct and any indirect reports.
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary along with our exceptional rewards and benefits package.
This is a 1 year FTC totalling 35 hours per week. We operate a flexible remote working approach, there will be a requirement for this role to be based on-site where possible to support the team.
If you feel that you embody our Society values and have the appropriate level of experience then we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'