Senior Mortgage Administrator/Underwriter
Due to expansion our client, a well-respected commercial and residential mortgage practice, is seeking a dynamic and ambitious candidate, hungry to succeed in the mortgage industry, to join their established team as a Senior Mortgage Administrator/Underwriter.
Involved in the processing of mortgage and secured loan applications, the role involves:
· Carrying out risk assessments and make recommendations on the risk/s associated with applications
· Speaking with clients and obtaining all necessary documentation
· Liaising with lenders, underwriters, solicitors and estate agents
· Processing mortgage applications
· Producing relevant compliance administration and maintaining invoices and payments
You will be exceptionally well organised, with the ability to prioritise and operate under minimal supervision, with a keen attention to detail and an interest in the agenda of the team as a whole.
The position would be ideal for a Senior Mortgage Administrator/Underwriter who is seeking an opportunity to progress to a Mortgage Broker role.
- Risk Assessments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job