Senior Mobile Device Analyst
Senior Mobile Device Analyst
An exciting position has become available for a full time Senior Mobile Device Analyst to join our friendly team based in Warwickshire. The successful candidate will earn £45,000 plus overtime and benefits. As a Senior Mobile Device Analyst, you must have at least 5 years hands on experience in a similar or the same role or ready to enhance your career to the next level. You will play a key role in the accurate and timely delivery of cases to clients, whilst maintaining a high level of quality in all casework that is processed. Managing your time effectively you will also support more junior members of the team and impart your knowledge to up-skill them.
- Excellent understanding of IT Technology
- At least 5 years current casework experience analysing Mobile Devices
- Advanced ability in using forensic tools including EnCase, Griffeye, XRY, CelleBrite
- Experience of physical memory extraction methodology – ISP, JTAG and Chip-off
- Experience of data carving and scripting
- Experience in Handset repair and micro soldering
- Excellent report writing skills
- Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
- Full UK driving license
- Unimpeachable integrity
- Demonstrable experience or willingness to operate in an ISO 17025 environment
- Case management and Forensic Analysis of Mobile Devices
- Technical research and development of Mobile Forensic practices
- Securing and preservation of digital evidence
- Procedure and documentation development
- Process and Quality development
- Mentoring junior members of staff
- Ensuring that the company’s quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to
- Ensuring that the company’s IT security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to
- Adhere to and be fully conversant in the FSR’s Code of Practice
Company + Benefits
IntaForensics are firmly established in the field of Cyber Security investigations and digital forensics, providing services to a diverse range of clients. The company is one of the largest UK providers of such services and, is significantly one of the largest providers of digital forensic services to the law enforcement community.
In response to the increasing growth of cyber-attacks including data breach incidents resulting in the compromise of payment card data, IntaForensics deliver cyber incident response and PCI SSC accredited QSA and PFI services. One of only 21 PFI companies in the world, we are the only PFI company to hold accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025 for digital forensic investigations. Operating from an Advanced Digital Forensics facility in Nuneaton, this is a rapidly growing area of our business.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to progress in a thriving company
- Opportunity to enter the PFI community with a professional market leader
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Grade 2 Corporate benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period (usually 6 months) including Pension Scheme, Group Medical Insurance (excluding dental), Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance and Optical Benefit
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a fantastic team
- Excellent salary
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.
Any cautions, convictions or financial issues will result in SC Clearance being denied.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Senior, Mobile, Device, Analyst, Forensic, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, IT Technology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'