My Client is an expert technology company, they provide enterprise grade hosted voice & data services in addition to traditional localised services. Due to acquisitions we are looking to recruit an experienced and solution-driven Senior Mitel Support Engineer to join our field support team.
The Senior Mitel Support Engineer role is one that will require a combination of excellent technical knowledge as well as exceptional customer support skills. You will install and provide remote and on-site support to all aspects of a customer’s Telephony network. Mentor Trainee Engineers.
To succeed in this role you should possess the following qualifications & experience
- MiVoice Business (MCD/3300)
- IP Networking/clustering and Resiliency
- MiCollab (MAS)
- MiCC MutiMedia Contact Centre/IVR Routing
- MiVoice Border Gateway (Teleworker/SRC/Sip Proxy)
- NuPoint Unified Messaging
- Mitel Standard Linux (MSL) inc Virtual Appliance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working on installation, supporting Enterprise classed Customer
- Must have a good understanding around networkingDHCP,DNS,LLDP,Active Directory,Vmware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Ideally MCA accredited or higher.
To succeed as a Senior Mitel Support Engineer at Qubic Group, you should be a natural problem-solver with a passion for technology. You’ll need excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language – both verbal and written. A driving licence is also essential for this role as you will be expected to support clients across London and the Home Counties. You will also be required to be on standby as part of an out of hours Rota – this role will -on occasion- involve some out of hours work in line with client requirements.
What you will receive in return:
- A competitive starting salary plus business expenses
- Car allowance/company car
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare (available after 6 months)
Business hours are 08.30am to 5.00pm Monday - Friday.
If you feel you have the necessary experience please send your CV to Sarah Bailey at SER Limited