Senior Migration Project Manager - ££ Competitive salary + Excellent Benefits - Manchester - Permanent
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting opportunity to recruit a Senior Migration Project Manager to join a market leader based in Manchester.
The role purpose is to lead the preparation of a local country organisation and subsequently driving successful regional and global migrations of Business Service activities into a Shared Service Centre. Function as the on-site project lead driving local activities and function as the primary interface for the larger project team.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of project management/Internal Audit experience across all phases of the project lifecycle, preferably major transformation projects. Shared Service experience would be useful, but not critical. Prince2/PMP or similar, would be beneficial. It essential you have strong stakeholder management, communication and conflict management skills. You will be solution driven, but unafraid to escalate issues when necessary and enjoy working in a multicultural environment. Due to migration activities across EMEA, it would also be advantageous if you are multi-lingual. During migrations travel requirements will be intensive up to 30%
Overall country project lead
- Responsible to prepare and lead transition gate reviews at key project milestones.
- Lead planning and reporting to global team (Risks, Issues, Actions, Decisions)
- Responsible for local stakeholder management
Driving Process & Scope Design
- Lead country Kick-off with local stakeholders
- Drive clarity on responsibility split on site compared to globally defined scope in alignment with GPOs (Global Process Owners)
- Identify and drive resolution on fit gap items identified to allow processes to be performed out of the Shared Service Centre (SSC)
Accountable for In-country Knowledge Transfer
- Identify trainers and assign related work packages/access requirements in line with the SSC resource structure.
- Responsible to establish the Knowledge Transfer (KT) plan based on identified work packages
- Ensure travel is planned for KT Team
- Lead KT in country including training of local trainers regarding project requirements
- Accountable to ensure KT progress to plan and provide ad hoc support
- Coach trainers and trainees and perform quality checks for Work Instructions (WIs)
Lead integration of activities in the SSC and adaptation of country processes
- Accountable to plan and drive Knowledge Cascade and Ramp-Up at the SSC
- Establish and monitor plan for training of retained team in alignment with local stakeholders
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
Please contact Vicky Howard @ Search for further details
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job