Senior Microstation Technician CAD
Senior Microstation Technician (CAD)
Salary up to £40,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Microstation Technician to join a successful, well-established, Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in the Hull or York office.
As a forward-thinking practice, they are entering an exciting stage of development and are expanding their Civil/Structures team. They currently undertake high profile commercial, petrochemical, industrial, transportation and residential projects, including new builds, refurbishments and extensions. With a broad client base including valuable private clients with long standing relationships you will be joining a friendly, stable and supportive design team.
In order to be considered for this Senior Microstation Technician role you will;
- Have substantial experience in being a CAD Technician
- Competent in the use Bentley MicroStation (2D/3D) and ProjectWise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising planners, designers, engineers and technicians, providing technical guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Able to manage your own time to meet project deadlines and budget targets.
- Ability to respond to Project Manager and Client requests and meet challenging deadlines.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience in a Rail environment would be beneficial though not essential*
For this Senior Microstation Technician role our client is offering;
- A competitive starting salary
- Regular pay reviews
- Options for career progression
- Bonus schemes
- Flexible work arrangements + more!
In order to discuss this Senior Microstation Technician role and other similar roles with Building Structures please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'