Senior Microsoft Systems Engineer - York, North Yorkshire
Senior Microsoft Systems Engineer required in York, North Yorkshire. The role is easily commutable from Leeds and Harrogate.
What we’ll need you to bring…
- A broad level of knowledge over a spectrum of technologies including operating systems, networking, web technologies, databases, enterprise systems management.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise technologies, Windows Server (2012, 2016) and VMware vSphere.
- The ability to also work with Linux operating systems would be extremely useful.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networks with preference of Cisco, Brocade and Check Point technologies.
- Hands on experience of installation and maintenance of data centre infrastructure technologies.
- Experience of AWS and Azure would be very beneficial.
- An awareness of ITIL practices.
What this role involves…
- Working within a small team to build complex server infrastructures in both green and brown field environments, following design documentation
- Producing good quality documentation following existing standards
- Collaborating with colleagues to quickly and efficiently expedite the resolution of any issues
- Being flexible in your approach to work and be a team player, where everyone pitches in to get the job done.
In order to be considered, please send your CV ASAP stating current package and availability details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"