Senior Microsoft Systems Engineer - York, North Yorkshire
Senior Microsoft Systems Engineer required in York, North Yorkshire. The role is easily commutable from Leeds and Harrogate.
What we’ll need you to bring…
- A broad level of knowledge over a spectrum of technologies including operating systems, networking, web technologies, databases, enterprise systems management.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise technologies, Windows Server (2012, 2016) and VMware vSphere.
- The ability to also work with Linux operating systems would be extremely useful.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networks with preference of Cisco, Brocade and Check Point technologies.
- Hands on experience of installation and maintenance of data centre infrastructure technologies.
- Experience of AWS and Azure would be very beneficial.
- An awareness of ITIL practices.
What this role involves…
- Working within a small team to build complex server infrastructures in both green and brown field environments, following design documentation
- Producing good quality documentation following existing standards
- Collaborating with colleagues to quickly and efficiently expedite the resolution of any issues
- Being flexible in your approach to work and be a team player, where everyone pitches in to get the job done.
In order to be considered, please send your CV ASAP stating current package and availability details.