Senior Microbiology Scientist
Location: North West
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of Microbiological and diagnostic products to the clinical and scientific sector. A new opportunity has become available for a Senior R&D Scientist to join the company and support with product development projects.
As a Senior R&D Scientist you will be responsible for working on independent project to support with the improvement of existing products and the development of new microbiological products.
Suitable applicants will have;
- Previous industry experience working within microbiological diagnostics either within a commercial or medical laboratory environment.
- Ideally educated to PhD within a relevant microbiological disciple (or with equivalent industry experience)
- Experienced in assay development and validation (especially isothermal amplifications assays
- Good understanding of QA, GMP, IVD Directive and ISO9001 or ISO13485 guidelines
- Previous experience working within an R&D team
- Methodical and organised approach to work
In return our client offers an opportunity to join a developing team with a competitive remuneration package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'