- You will perform microbiological analysis of food samples, and subsequent data collection and processing.
- You will take on a supervisory capacity for more junior members of the lab, occasionally deputising for the laboratory manager.
- You will be involved in the supervision of method validation and accurate documentation, as required.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have 2+ years of proven experience in a microbiology lab
- You will have been involved in staff supervision, training, management or similar
- You will have the flexibility to work the occasional weekend or late-night shift
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package, and the chance to develop your career and experiences inside an industry-leading company.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge of this role, apply now to avoid missing out on the opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'