Senior Management Information Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Senior Management Information Analyst to work alongside our Digital Executives and provide them with a suite of insightful reports and dashboards.
You'll have a proven track record in the collation, delivery and presentation of reporting to senior management and be as equally comfortable with presenting or leading a wide network of stakeholders as they are with the manipulation of data.
This is a real opportunity to learn and understand our business as well as our data. You'll develop in a wide range of both data and reporting related opportunities.
Your role in the team
- Working with a wide network of Senior Executives to gain a clear understanding and shaping of their strategic, tactical and reporting objectives
- Understanding the synergies between the various functions and our wider business to highlight key trends behind the numbers
- Advising on the Executive reporting roadmap to further improve understanding
- Produce bespoke dashboards to key stakeholders and enrich them via ingesting multiple new data sources
- Use your capability and experience in BI development to on board both senior stakeholders and colleagues alike
- Strong SQL, SSRS and Power BI skills are a must.
- Working as part of the wider Business Units to gain a full understanding of the factors that impact our business
- Demonstrating the flexibility and focus to handle various projects at once, within both long and short time frames
- Working in a highly organised and visible manner , setting a clear roadmap of deliverables and seeing through key deliverables.
What we offer
We'll welcome you on-board with 25 days holiday (not to mention 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday), a rewarding bonus scheme, healthcare, an attractive pension package, healthy gym discounts and a staff benefits scheme. Plus, our season ticket loan and handsomely discounted Zone 1-6 Oyster card will save you money getting to work and getting around town. And if you see the journey to work as part of your fitness regime, you'll just love our Cycle to Work scheme.
William Hill in London
We couldn't be closer to the action in our London office. A 2-minute walk from Tottenham Court Road station, round the corner from Soho and Oxford Street means you'll never be short of anywhere to go for a lunchtime stroll or a post-work drink. There's plenty of green space too with Regent's Park and Hyde Park not far away at all. Working in our London office you'll also benefit from a heavily discounted Zone 1 - 6 travel card so you'll be whizzing around London in no time.
- Power BI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'