The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of team plans to ensure key issues are considered
- Determine own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal and team objectives.
- Prepare data for weekly and monthly reports, ensuring that these are produced in line with user expectations and deadlines
- Ensure that monthly reporting packs are produced to support preparation for monthly underwriting meetings
- Prepare data for reporting for regulatory purposes and for Senior Management in order to meet statutory requirements, inform analysis and support decision making
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate efficient workflow and enhance the sharing of knowledge and information
- Represent the team in IT & project groups (as appropriate), ensuring their needs and requirements are considered in defining and delivering project goals and objectives
- Develop understanding of the needs of internal customers in order to align reports and other work activities and contribute to the successful delivery of business objectives
Qualifications & Experience
- Competency in insurance business processes
- Experience in working with SQL, Tableau, and advanced Excel skills
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Time management skills
- Tableau/Power BI/SQL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'