Senior MET Technician / Strip Fitter required in Medway.
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
- A Basic Salary of circa £33k + minimum proven £6000 in bonus per annum
- Flexible working week - 45 hours Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work on a mixture of makes and models
We are currently recruiting for a MET Technician to join an Accident Repair Centre in Medway.
As a MET Technician you will undertake the following duties:
- Mechanical and electrical repairs
- Strip & Fitting
- Complete all MET work to a very high standard
- Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
Our Client is looking for an experienced MET Technician who will be able to hit the ground running when they join the company, so it is essential that you have previous working experience in a MET Technician role as well as full qualifications in Accident Repair.
Are you a MET Technician looking for a new challenge? Get in touch with Amy Edwards today, quoting 93904, MET Technician.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details
- Vehicle Technician
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- MET Technician
- MET Fitter
- Accident Repair Centre
- Stripper / Fitter
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'