One of the most successful retailers of the last decade, is seeking the best merchandising talent to be part of their continual success. Opportunities at Senior Merchandiser level are available. This would suit individuals who thrive working in an ever changing and fast paced retail environment.
The main purpose of this role, will be to lead the team to deliver Sales, Markdown, Stock, Intake and Profit Plans and be influential in the implementing of change to achieve company objectives.
As Senior Merchandiser, key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside the Buyer to review performance of previous season and create strategy for the department
- Attend selection meetings
- Pushing the business forward through proposing new ways of working and planning and be the driving force in implementing
- Review weekly trading performance and achieved KPI's
- Creation of OTBs
- Deputise in the Merchandise Manager absence
- Guide and direct the Merchandising Team to help deliver the plan
To be considered you must have:
- Excellent knowledge of OTB management and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of operating at an experienced Merchandiser or Senior Merchandiser level with ownership for running your own department.
- Gained your experience from another successful bricks & mortar large retailer
- Worked in a fast moving retail head office environment
- Experience of managing large budgets and turnovers
- Team management and team development experience.
- Experience of fashion, footwear or accessories merchandising
In return you will be rewarded with a market competitive salary plus bonus and benefits package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'