**** We are also offering a £1000 retention bonus which will be paid after your first years service****
- Supervise Nurses and Support Workers and ensure care and associated duties are allocated effectively and within team members' competence
- Ensure that all staff in your team have the opportunity to participate fully in supervision, that salient issues are addressed and that comprehensive monitoring and documentation is in place at all times
- Monitor staff rotas to ensure effective staffing on shifts informing the Head of Care of any shortfalls or issues that may affect patient care and safety
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programmes of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Programme Approach are met in a timely manner
- Ensure that all Staff contribute and are accountable for the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients.
- Duties may include acting up for the Head of Care and/or the Hospital Manager in their absence.
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- £1000 retention bonus paid after your first year
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
You will have...
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical manager role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in Rehabilitation / Acute / Personality Disorders
Based in the picturesque town of Hexham in Northumberland, Cygnet Hexham is a completely renovated and upgraded building, which provides a new assessment and treatment service for women who need access to acute or intensive mental health care services. The team actively supports people admitted to the hospital either informally or who have been detained under the Mental Health Act. People accessing Cygnet Hexham will be in an acute phase of mental health need due to an illness or a crisis in their life, that requires a short period of admission to hospital. The service is directly commissioned by NHS services on an individual needs basis.
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'