The Birley Clubs currently encompasses some of London’s finest private members clubs; Annabel’s, Mark’s Club, Harry’s Bar, George and Bath & Racquets all based in the heart of Mayfair.
The Senior Membership Administrator will work closely with the Membership team made up of the Membership Director, Membership Managers, Membership Secretaries and Membership Assistants, as well as the Club Directors.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Membership Administrator will be:
• Managing and processing all aspects of sales accounts for all Club Members
• Ensuring prompt distribution of sales statements on a monthly basis to all Members
• Processing all sales payments including direct debits, credit card payments and bank transfers
• Credit Control - In conjunction with the Club secretaries, ensure debt is recovered in a timely manner across all Clubs
• Monthly meetings with the Club Director or GM to review the sales ledger and agree actions and responsibilities.
• Prompt and efficient management of all member enquiries relating to their sales accounts via phone, email or letter
• Accurate and timely allocation of all payments to Member accounts on the database
• Assisting with Member enquiries relating to their Club subscription fees when necessary
• Weekly reporting to the Membership Director
• Weekly banking of all cheques sent for payment of sales accounts
• Liaise with Accounts team to ensure effective integration with finance procedures
• Period-end reporting of all outstanding sales/debt along with a group summary and analysis.
• Monthly report of aged debtors for each club will be sent to the relevant Club GM/Director.
• Supporting with database reporting and administration.
The Ideal Senior Membership Administrator will:
• Extensive experience working with a CRM database such as Salesforce
• Excellent numeracy skills with good analytical skills
• Extensive experience of working with customers / clients / members directly with account / booking queries at a senior level.
• Proven track record in preparing management reports
• Excellent communication skills both verbal, written and on the telephone
• Be highly professional, articulate and well presented
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Be highly motivated, with the ability to work within a small, process driven team
• Excellent computer skills across Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and databases.
If you are looking to work in an exciting, vibrant and growing company you should apply now!