Senior M&E Coordinator
4* hotel, Windsor
Salary up to £25k
Total Staff Hospitality are pleased topresent a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Meetings & Events Coordinator
My client, a luxury group Hotel operator, is seeking a Senior Meetings & Events Coordinator for its 4 Star property in Windsor
This is a unique property, recently refurbished, with over 90 rooms, a new Brasserie restaurant, and events up to 100 over multiple function/meeting rooms
Role responsibilities include:
- Ensure the smooth running of all M & E bookings from enquiry through to final accounting
- Produce accurate, detailed weekly function sheets
- Maximise revenue through effective sales techniques & conversations
- Carry out show-rounds for prospective clients, ensuring enquiries are dealt with quickly
- Maintain client database, build relationships with existing meetings and events clients, and successfully develop new clients.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an M & E Sales role in a similar quality hotel, with multiple and varied events space.
- Ideally a Graduate in Hospitality Management with some experience in F&B operations.
- An understanding of the selling cycle & proven negotiation skills.
- Computer literate (hotel uses Opera & Events 500)
- Self-motivated, target-driven, with a passion for the industry
- A people person and a good team player, but with the ability to show initiative and work on your own
- A well presented hospitality professional
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, spoken & written English, and good administration skills with an eye for detail
- Flexible, as working hours include Saturday rotation and may include occasion showcase evenings.
To represent this hotel, I am looking for someone who is well presented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has a very professional manner and genuinely enjoys people: someone who is outgoing, who gives time to achieving their goals and contributes to the overall team effort, getting satisfaction from joint success.
If you are looking for your next career challenge in M&E, please apply now or call Ray Barlow on
- Meetings & Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job