My client, a global agency provides an innovative and strategic approach in creating top rate communication solutions. They are passionate for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas that make a difference.
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects or programs of work
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Build influential relationships through the application of strategic thinking
- Proven scientific project leadership in a medical communications agency environment
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative
- Proven experience in the development/mentoring/coaching of junior colleagues
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, particularly medical affairs
- Wide-ranging therapeutic area knowledge
- Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
You will be a part of a vibrant and sociable team environment, given targeted training to utilise your full potential, supplemented by an excellent benefits package. This includes a competitive base salary, generous pension and private health insurance, as well as a car allowance, company bonus, and many more perks to take care of your wellbeing, including free gym membership.
Interested? Apply now!
- Scientific Writing
- Writing Skills
- Medical Communications
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'