Senior Medical Writer
Location: London, Oxfordshire, Cheshire or Scotland
Salary: upto £50,000
An opportunity is now open for an experienced Medical Writer to join one of the leading Medical Communications agencies as a Senior Medical Writer. The successful candidate will be positioned within one of their many friendly, sociable and collaborative teams with the opportunity to continue their personal development whilst having an impact on the team and other Medical Writers within the business. You must be able to successfully implement key medical-driven communication strategies and activities, ensuring business objectives and team projects are successfully carried out.
The responsibilities will include:
• Working on a wide variety of medical communications materials with technical accuracy and adapting styles of writing to fit specific audiences/clients.
• Supporting the development of training programmes and promotional materials.
• Acting as a client`s point of contact, creating interactive and innovative agendas to suit their requirements and proposals.
• Ensuring your work and the work of others in your team is compliant with the relevant codes of practice.
• A degree in Life Sciences, PhD is preferable.
• A minimum 4 years previous experience within a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical company.
• Proven diverse medical writing experience.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to liaise directly with clients and clinical experts.
• Ability to manage and lead more junior writers.
Key benefits for you:
You will be a part of a company that is passionate about their employees and dedicated to their internal training and development programmes with realistic opportunities for progression. The constant flow of projects and interesting clients will give you the opportunity to develop and further your knowledge whilst making a difference in a challenging market. There is also a well-adjusted benefits package which is as follows:
• Medical insurance.
• Great pension scheme.
• Life Assurance.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Gym, retail and cycle to work discounts.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
medical writer senior medical writer medical writing medical communications healthcare communications medical communications agency pharmaceutical industry South East South North West North Scotland Lanarkshire West Lothian Cheshire Manchester Greater Manchester Lancashire Derbyshire Staffordshire Shropshire Flintshire Oxford Oxfordshire Berkshire Buckinghamshire Wiltshire Gloucestershire Warwickshire Northamptonshire Middlesex Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex
- Senior Medical Writer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job