This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000+ (DOE)
Your new Company:
This is one of the world's largest independent, fully integrated Medical Communications agency, providing medical education and media communication to support their global healthcare clients. The company's ability to deliver creatively superior work with national and international clients paired with their passion for medical science and skilled communication has allowed them to be ranked as one of the global leaders within Medical Communications.
Your new Job:
During your career with the company, you will work across a wide range of therapy areas on behalf of some of the world's biggest names in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. You will take a lead in writing abstracts, posters, and manuscripts; assist with the development of visuals for digital projects, such as websites; and develop materials for medical meetings of all types.
Skills required are:
- Deliver effective written communications
- Carry out and evaluate literature research
- Work with Communications Consultant/Senior Medical Writer or directly with client, to take brief, agree content, costs and timelines and make required amendments to manuscripts
- Establish effective working relationships with clients
- Liaise with external authors and clients
- Coordinate individual projects
- With experience and where appropriate:
- Ensure effective administration of project
- Ensure that projects are completed on schedule and to budget
- Coordinate/manage projects through production stages
- Ensure that project invoicing is carried out promptly at appropriate stages
- Contribute to the projects of colleagues, as required.
What this opportunity will do for you:
You will be a part of a highly scientific team and working with one of the largest pharma groups globally, this will allow you to interact with some of the world's leading scientists on critical therapeutic and scientific issues. The company are committed to developing individuals to their full potential with personalised development plans and a flexible approach to work coupled with fantastic career progression and the option of working within one of their many agencies around the world.
To Find out more information please contact me on -
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job