£38,000 - £42,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Medical Design Engineer, to join an exciting medical company, based on the outskirts of Cambridge. The company are continuously developing cutting edge medical technology and are always offering people, who share the same passion and desire, opportunities to develop and progress within the business.
This is an amazing opportunity to lead amazing medical projects from initial design stage, through to manufacture and product launch.
You will be responsible day to day for:
• Taking a leading role in the concept and design or products, working to strict project requirements.
• Successfully managing medical projects, taking ownership of budgets, timelines and resources.
• Develop product testing methods to improve product performance and reliability.
In order to be considered for this position, the company needs to see that you've gained the following skills and experiences:
• Extensive experience of developing medical devices and managing design projects.
• Managing strict deadlines, budgets and resources, to meet all project needs.
• Confident generating documentation and working to regulations in line with ISO 13485.
This is a rare opportunity so if you have the right experience and a passion to work within the medical industry, don't hesitate to apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'