If you’re a final signatory with around a year’s experience and you’re open to a new opportunity I’d love to hear from you as I’m handling a role that could be of interest.
My client is a well established, global, research based pharma company with a strong portfolio of existing marketed products and an exciting pipeline of pre-launch products. They’re recruiting for two Senior Medical Advisor roles due to increased success with their existing portfolio and a launch planned for next year for a first in class product.
You’d be part of a very strong, high performing medical team who are therapeutically aligned. As they are a medium sized business, the role offers breadth and challenge and could offer an excellent move for someone looking to broaden their exposure to different tasks within medical affairs.
Responsibilities of the role include (but are far from limited to)
- Organising and running advisory boards
- Developing strong relationships with external thought leaders
- Building great partnerships with commercial colleagues in the development of marketing materials
- Playing a key role in contributing to pre launch medical planning activities
- Symposia management
- Acting as a medical final signatory
We have a fairly open brief for the role and we’re looking for people who can meet the following requirements.
- An established UK final signatory – it is expected that you would have a minimum of twelve months experience working as a final signatory
- You’d therefore need to be a UK registered pharmacist or a GMC registered physician
- Strong focus on ethical compliance in the context of adding value through a solutions driven approach in partnership with commercial functions.
- You’ll haver a strong focus on delivery to a high standard.
In return our client offers great opportunities for development with routes into different therapeutic areas (including oncology) scope for taking on an above country role and training in areas you may not have covered yet. The hiring manager, medical director and team as a whole have a great reputation for the quality of their work and the supportive environment they work in – it’s a genuinely great team.
If this sounds interesting and you’d like to know more it would be great to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'