Senior Media Strategist (m/f)
We are DCMN - we proudly made it to the 107th position of the overall ranking of the 'Financial Times 1000 Europe’s innovate & fast-growing companies' - and out of 236 German companies, we came in at 25th place. Booyah! To keep us growing strong and international we are hiring for the best talents all over the world.
We are a hard working, fun, and international group who love what we do. Our corporate culture is characterized by trust, team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
- Strategic planning of our client’s marketing activities
- Challenge client briefs and internal teams to ensure maximum strategic output that sets us apart
- Develop individual and sustainable growth solutions for digital brands based on in-depth marketing research, consumer insight, and market analysis together with operative units
- Be the strategic muscle for our international office for our UK approach, our products, our team...you are the one who sees strategic angles when operations and day-to-day threaten to get in the way of the bigger picture
- Build compelling, relevant and consistent media tactics that help our client scale their business
- Identify key selling points & USPs of our products and services
- Present and support your plans and ideas during client pitches and presentations
- Deliver convincing media solutions, identify up and cross selling opportunities and develop our product portfolio, all in close collaboration with your team colleagues, both locally and on an international level
- Stay up-to-date with (digital) marketing trends and innovations for performance-driven digital brands
- A self starter who is born to sell, an entertaining storyteller that is not afraid to take risks and act as a challenger
- At a party you get unknown people to hang onto your lips within minutes of entering the room
- Ability to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information
- Experience in concept development with out-of-the-box creative media ideas
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a hunger to discover opportunities and ways to improve our business
- Have a deep understanding of the startup world, especially digital brands - how they think, the metrics that are relevant for them, etc.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in campaign management on an operational level (with online and offline marketing channels)
- Experience in taking brands international is a big plus! ...or you have the balls to do it for us!
- A good understanding of the UK media landscape and preferably UK publisher relationships
- Capability to impress Don Draper with your strategic ideas and presentation skills
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies is a big plus
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What do we offer?
- A great place to work in an exciting startup environment (we have a great UK office at WeWork just by the Silicon Roundabout) with the backing of a 200+ international team
- We have 40 nationalities across the world
- The possibility to travel to Berlin HQ and work with your colleagues on a regular basis
- A low hierarchy that gives you lots of freedom and responsibility within your team
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and ability to expand your skills on a daily basis
- Regular social activities like a yearly company retreat, barbecues, summer parties and many more..
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and expand your network
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We live work/life balance (!)
- Competitive compensation Be part of our growing team and help us realise our bold vision. Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people from around the world!
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'