SENIOR MEDIA SALES EXECUTIVE & TEAM LEADER, London
Basic up to-£35 commensurate, OTE £45K++
This is a unique opportunity for a senior media sales person with a background in Media advertising sponsorship sales to take their career to the next level as inspirational team leader and lead sales executive. Using the foundations of one of the UK’s most respected restaurant guides, your aim will be to consolidate the growing commercialisation of the brand's website, awards, app and legacy print businesses.
We offer you :
- A competitive basic salary of up to £35K basic, average team uncapped commission is £45K and easily doable, uncapped commission structure and as a well respected brand growth potential means this can be exceeded.
- Exciting working environment in Shoreditch
- A well established and respected brand
- A high degree of autonomy and the power to make a difference
- To take responsibility for boosting the sales capability of an established quality publisher of the UK’s most respected restaurant guide
- To consolidate the growing commercialisation of the brand's website, awards, app and legacy print businesses.
- As team leader of the sales team -to coach and inspire colleagues
- Responsible for increasing the revenue from your portfolio
- Negotiating contract renewals including series bookings and up sales
- building and heading up a growing team
- Dedicated to a career in Sales with evidence of over target performance
- Very self-motivated and hands-on
- Commercially astute and able to think for yourself
- Value a small-company environment
- Highly experienced at telephone selling and cold calling
Team Leader Qualities
- Proven ability to coach and inspire colleagues
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
Familiarity with commercial CMS systems (particularly Infusionsoft) a bonus
- 20 days holiday
- Workplace Pension
- Invitations to some of the hottest new restaurant openings in London.
- Basic salary and uncapped commission. Targets are doable this is a famous, respected brand that most clients are already connected to and know.
- Great Environment - based in an open plan office in Shoreditch joining a small friendly team with a good atmosphere this is a cool funky environment to work in, outside space, pool table, people tend to stay with us - openings are rare.
*Please only apply if you meet the profile. No retail sales background please
Thank you for your interest, please email your CV and covering letter to Luna
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you may be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Media Sales