Our client, a global Retail Consultancy in West London is looking to hire a Senior Media Planner to lead communications, media plan and engagement with a major client to grow retailer loyalty & build brand value. You will work with insight to understand customer problems and opportunities. This role is very strategic and will be working solely for one of their most important clients, considered as one of the most influential players within the FMCG sector and a brand recognized globally. This role also requires someone who can communicate at different levels, is comfortable at presenting, and who can constructively challenge others.
- Develop and manage the client Communications & Media plan to meet customer, client and company goals.
- Partner with client to support strategy and objectives through Communications & Media solutions and increase impact with customers and sales.
- Develop and share insights and strategic recommendations to shape future programs and support successful multi-channel initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients’ business performance and customer measures and recommend media solutions to grow their sales through increasing loyalty.
- Manage relationships with client’s relevant contacts across key business units (Retailer teams, Brand, Digital, Loyalty, Shopper Marketing).
- Bring innovative solutions to Retail clients and Manufacturers to leverage personalized customer communications through Communications and Media platforms.
- Strive to enhance the customer experience to increase engagement and key performance metrics.
- Data Interpretation
- Digital Communications
- Research Analysis
- Strategic Media Planning
- Media Channels
- Brand Marketing
- Digital / Consumer Promotion
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Data Analysis and Modelling
- Stakeholder Management
- Work as a team with others
- Build strong relationships with colleagues
- Identify opportunities
- Identify personal priorities
- Demonstrate enthusiasm
- Deliver work to high standard
- Solve challenging problems
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
- Customer Insight
- Media Planning
- Project Management
- Consumer Insight
- brand marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job