Senior Mechanical Project Manager - Central London
This company are a Tier 1 Mechanical & Electrical subcontractor specialising in the full range of MEP design and installation. They have worked and continue to be involved with some of the most prestigious projects across London both from specifications prepared by consultants or from a Design & Build basis. The business predominantly works across the Commercial and Residential refurbishment and new build market. Their entire staff are employed directly and over the years they have achieved a fantastic reputation with both their subcontractors as well as clients. They require a Senior Mechanical Project Manager to work across 2 schemes based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager or someone who is looking to take that next forward step in their career.
The Job Role:
As Senior Mechanical Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the design process as well as a team consisting of 8 managerial staff.
- You will be overseeing take offs/ technical submittals and all RAMS.
- Organising and overseeing specialist subcontractors
- Work closely with the pre-construction and commercial team.
- Able to illustrate cost savings.
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have come from a Mechanical trades or academic (HNC/ Degree) background
- Have experience Project Managing Mechanical packages in excess of £5 million
- Experience in managing a large site team
- Hold a SMSTS/ CSCS card
- Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
In return my client is offering a basic salary of up to £80,000 plus company benefits which include a car allowance, travel expenses, contributory pension scheme & private healthcare as well as substantial bonuses.
If you wish to apply for this position please apply using the button provided. Alternatively if you require further information regarding this specific opportunity or you would like to enquire about other openings within the Building Services sector then please contact Matthew Mullen on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Mechanical Project Manager Residential Commercial Building Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job