Our client is a privately owned tier 1 MEP contractor based in London. Specialising in the commercial market as well as data centres, with an annual turnover that exceeds £100 million. They are looking for a Senior Mechanical Estimator with vast experience with Sub-Contractors in London and a good relationship with suppliers, as well as being able to take a tender from start to completion.
As a Senior Mechanical Estimator your main accountabilities will be as follows:
- Analyse specifications and drawings for the current project.
- Communicate effectively with clients and sub-contractors on site as well as creating reports which will involve visiting sites.
- Produce accurate drawings.
- Be able to handle tender packages.
- Submit and manage all bids for the current project.
- Negotiating discounts with sub-contractors and tender for upcoming projects.
- Arrange any tender review meetings.
The following personal qualities and experience are required:
- Extensive experience in MEP Estimating.
- Good understanding of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and high / low-voltage systems.
- General understanding of Building Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project.
- Experience dealing with MEP subcontracts and subcontractors as well as suppliers.
- Have proven track record as a Senior Mechanical Estimator on related projects with large MEP scopes.
- Experience working with a Tier 1 MEP Contractor.
- Able to take a Tender from enquiry through to submission.
- Excellent technical and engineering knowledge.
- Great communication skills and to be able to carry out meetings with key clients.
- Permanent position
- 25 days holiday
- £80K - £90K.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'