Senior Mechanical Estimator (HVAC) - M&E Contractor - Permanent - £40-50k+Car
Hays Building Services are currently working in partnership with a Nottinghamshire based M&E contractor. They design and install mechanical and electrical services on construction projects in all major sectors, working with local authority and main contractors.
Your new role
- This is a hands-on role with a responsibility for the production of mechanical tenders for both predesigned and design & construct projects.
- The role is to breakdown client enquiries, organise or complete the required surveys and prepare detailed Mechanical estimates, tenders and quotations to ensure that opportunities are being accurately estimated competitively, successfully and profitably.
- You will support the Business in client meetings and estimation/tender presentations to help secure tendered opportunities.
- Using relevant industry experience, you will be expected to help develop and refine the estimation process to improve efficiency, clarity, and accuracy while reducing overall costs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid understanding of Mechanical estimating and previous experience in the construction industry, ideally as an estimator in a similar role (values ranging from £3-5million)
- Good knowledge of local suppliers / wholesalers
- Established background in Estimating on a range of mechanical services projects
- Mechanical design experience would be preferable.
- The ability to plan workload for themselves with others to ensure delivery to client deadlines
- Experience using Estimation software
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 50,000
- Company Car + fuel card
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job